evolution-connector not working

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Tue May 22 18:06:01 UTC 2007

Hello List,

I installed evolution-connector last week on my FC6 laptop.  After a few
misconfigurations, I was able to log iinto my work Exchange server.  I
was also able to send/receive email, save drafts, delete email, etc.

Later in the week, it stopped working.  I didn't make any configuration
changes in Evolution - the connector just stopped working.  Now I'lm
getting errors similar to this:

- could not authenticate to server. is password incorrect?
- can't connect to Evolution Exchange backend process
- error error error wtf

I'm not a happy camper: it worked for a day, and now no matter what I
do, I can't connect to the exchange server.  I've tried deleting all
exchange folders and files in ~/.evolution, killing all evolution
processes, and recreating the exchange account in evolution.  I've also
tried removing and reinstalling the evolution-connector package - no go.

Outlook Web Access is working - I can login to the server from Firefox
with the same creds and OWA URL I'm using in Evolution.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Ranbir

--