FC6 shutdown launcher missing

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Wed May 23 15:51:22 UTC 2007

One of my FC6 machines lacks the shutdown launcher I always add to the
panel, and it isn't listed (immediately nor through the full menu)
anywhere among the things you can add to the panel.

"Yum whatprovides" has not found it for me. Neither has pirut.

How can I get it back? Having to become root and command "shutdown -h
now" is a tedious drag -- and worse, if I happen to be trying to get it
done while my UPS staves off a power failure.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Wordcrafty Squirreler
FC 6; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3