Epson printer problem recently emerged

Mike C mike.cohler at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:50:46 UTC 2007

Tim Waugh <twaugh <at> redhat.com> writes:

> > at various times during a print, and the printing is a lot slower overall
> >than before.
>
> I would really appreciate it if you could file a bug report so that I can
track > this and diagnose the problem.

Tim,

OK, I will file a report later today when I get a bit of time - I am not sure
what to send as diagnostics though as there was nothing of significance in
/var/log/messages to indicate any problem.  Would a bug report with very little
detail apart from stating the symptoms still be useful?

Mike