F7 RC download - not torrent.

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon May 28 17:23:02 UTC 2007

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 08:57:06 -0600,
  Robin Laing <Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca> wrote:

> Well if mirrors don't have the full live DVD, then where can I get a
> copy before the release?  Heck, why worry as the release is supposed to
> be this week and I won't have time to really test it until then anyway.

Maybe someone here will offer to let you download a copy. I would have if
I hadn't hosed my work machine yesterday while doing clean up after an
upgrade. Tomorrow I will get to touch it and find out what happened.
If you are still looking to get a copy then (tomorrow afternoon), send me
some email and I'll make it available on a web page for you.