Solution to the great Win XP printing mystery.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 20:29:24 UTC 2007

For a while there was a conflict going as to whether a shared printer in
XP cold be used on a Fedora machine through normal CUPS sharing.

Well I case I am the only idiot who did not know this let me clarify the
process for you all. This works only if you have IIS installed on your
XP machine but IIS is not installed by default when you install XP.

Thanks again to Markku Kolkka for pointing me to the answer.
Seek simplicity -- and distrust it. -- Alfred North Whitehead
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net