kalarmd autostart - WAS: How is trackerd started?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue May 29 19:44:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:21:24 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I just noticed that you are using GNOME. The above link is for KDE. You
> need the following:
>
> X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true

Unfortunately, that didn't seem to do it.

I just added that line to the bottom of my kalarmd.autostart.desktop file.  The
last few lines of that file (after the various name translations) looks like
this:

Terminal=false
NoDisplay=true
X-KDE-autostart-phase=2
X-KDE-autostart-condition=kalarmdrc:General:Autostart:false
X-KDE-StartupNotify=true
X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true

Is there something else that I need to add or change as well to make it work?