New Mouse Install sans system-config-mouse

Styma, Robert E (Robert) stymar at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed May 30 15:54:51 UTC 2007

> > Can anyone point me in the right direction?
> >

> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/fc5/#id2947593
>
> Rahul

Hi Rahul,
   Thanks for the pointer.  Too bad about config mouse.  It appears
that since just plugging in a different type mouse makes the mouse go
wild, (thinks the right mouse button is pressed all the time), the
solution becomes figuring out what to put in xorg.conf manually.
I still have hope for the using kudzu in remove the mouse, reboot,
add the new mouse and reboot again although I will not get to
try it till tonight.

Bob S.