I love IP Tables....

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:28:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 20:10 -0700, jdow wrote:

> Another subject schools seem not to touch is "scam" education. Teach the
> kids how pyramid, pigeon drop, and other scams work so that when they
> see it they are innoculated against it.

I'd give anything to remember the author of the SciFi short story "The
Primary Education of the Carmaloi<sp?>" Same thing, teach 'em young the
basic tricks of grifting at an early age, plus running for public office
(smear campaigns, stealing ballots, etc), along with advanced calculus,
astral navigation and primary construction technique using local at hand
materials ...all by the 2nd grade. I'd give anything to find that one
again!! Ric