FC-7 ?

sizo nsibande ooziss at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:01:40 UTC 2007

 > > I would rather have it late than buggy.

Whilst you would rather have it late than buggy I would rather have it
when they say it is coming out rather than be driven around like a
headless chicken in a no-sense of direction lane.

On 28/05/07, Scott Berry <sberry at northlc.com> wrote:
> Same here.
>
> Scott

Communication is not just english grammaer and literature, but a well
established database between people that have come to know each other!