F7 torrents

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Thu May 31 14:14:53 UTC 2007

Mauriat M wrote:
> On 5/31/07, Mark Haney <mhaney at ercbroadband.org> wrote:
>> I'm noticing on torrent.fedoraproject.org that there's an i386 torrent
>> that's 2.8GB, but it doesn't say if it's DVD or CD versions.  Am I
>> missing something?
>
> DVD. If you wish to install by CD you must use a LiveCD.
> I believe this was decided some time ago.
>
> -Mauriat

And I'm sure it was, however, the short bus I ride didn't make to that
meeting.  :)

Thanks.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support