F8 ETA?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Nov 1 02:38:13 UTC 2007

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> [...]

You need to define "production" too. A software developer might have a
different view from that of a provider of online financial services. The
former might thin Fedora 8 the ideal server offering for its production
work, simply because it needs the latest features to develop and test
against. Someone targetting RHEL6 should be using F8, if not today, then
certainly tomorrow.

--

Cheers
John