How do I change default paper size in Evolution?

Michael Shurtleff shur at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 6 16:37:57 UTC 2007

Hugh Caley <hughc <at> aldon.com> writes:

> It insists on printing A4, and I can't find where to change it.  This is
> on Fedora 7, evolution-2.10.3-4.fc7
>
> Hugh

Check the Ubuntu forum. The problem seems to be a bug in the html-gtk library
and is not that simple to fix, at least for the user. What I have been doing is
cutting and pasting into another application like gedit and printing from there.
The bug has been flagged and eventually the developers will fix it.

Michael