what happened to my drawing

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Tue Nov 6 21:43:10 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 12:32 -0800, Les wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 13:42 -0700, Craig White wrote:

> > > If its any consolation Les, I just checked my kmenu display and draw is indeed
> > > missing.  I didn't notice cuz I'm even less of an artist.
> > ----
> > yum install openoffice.org-draw
> >
> > skip the morning caffeine?
> >
> Will yum install something different than the updated RPM's?  I did the
> install from the applications - add/remove software already.
----
The yum install openoffice.org-draw was to satisfy Gene's diversion,
which he trumped with the notion that he installed the OOo rpm's,
discussion of which makes his commentary 100% irrelevant but what the
hey.

I haven't used openoffice.org-draw very much but haven't had the
experience you found but I got the impression that the suggestions made
by Joe Smith are more to your solving your issue. Lately I've been using
inkscape.

If you do did figure out what happened, can certify that it's a
repeatable problem, you should probably add it to bugzilla.

Craig