Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 7 15:40:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 08:13 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> And you should not say totem works because it can't.

*It* can, it just doesn't do much good on Fedora (you need the "naughty"
codecs to go along with it, to be useful).  After the years of seeing
how awful it was on Fedora, I was quite surprised to see how functional
it was on Ubuntu.  However, having said that, I don't think it's very
good, even when it does play the files you want it to.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.