[Fedora] Re: Semi OT: Subversion

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Nov 7 16:27:23 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:
> What you really want is to have everyone who makes changes use their
> own working copy (and perhaps their own test server to view it).
    At the moment, that's kinda what's setup.  They have their own local
copy that they work on.  When they're ready, they check in their new
code to our test server which we then look at and see what works and
doesn't.  And only when we approve it, it gets pushed to the live
server.  They just need to be able to hit that test server and look at
the changes they made as if they're just browsing the actual site
(through a browser) so we can all get a feel for what the live site will
also look like or behave.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6