IcedTea Firefox and SELinux

Kip Thomas kip.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:21:02 UTC 2007

I have problem getting the IcedTea Java plugin to work.  I tried to
query it against the "Java Tester" web site and got a blank pink box.
  about:plugins in Firefox shows it's there and enabled.

GCJ Web Browser Plugin 1.4

    File name: gcjwebplugin.so
    The GCJ Web Browser Plugin executes Java applets.

MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
application/x-java-vm 	IcedTea 	class,jar 	Yes

Any suggestions?

Tnx,