yum depository

Alan M. Evans fedoralist at alanevans.org
Thu Nov 8 23:29:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 16:06 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I just did. I googled Codex Buddy and it says it is a flawed and
> worthless try by Fedora to start some kind of codex of a free type. This
> is fine but I'm not going to write codex :-(

Translation: "I just Googled Codex Buddy and the top hit was some
reviewer that had some criticisms of Fedora 8, including not liking
Codex Buddy. Therefore, Codex Buddy is crap and I won't attempt to try
it myself or do further research."

(I won't even attempt to translate "start some kind of codex of a free
type," which doesn't make any sense at all to me.)