Gripes, gripes: F8 Live, F8 DVD, i6000

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 9 16:10:12 UTC 2007

See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F8Common and

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelCommonProblems

> 2) Using the Live CD:
>
>    Here we have a really nasty omission in the Release Notes:
>
>    The install from the Live CD seems to have changed.
>    You no longer get the second stage 'postinstall configuration'.

You mean firstboot doesn't run? If so, that is not by design and you
should be filing a bug report  (I saw some discussions on firstboot not
running if the network connected failed but haven't seen any bug reports
filed yet) along with the rest of the gripes mentioned. Thanks.

Rahul