Amorok - SQLite

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Fri Nov 9 16:51:59 UTC 2007

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:44:28 -0800
Sean Bruno <sean.bruno at dsl-only.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 09:45 -0600, Chris wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:43:58 -0600
> > Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> > > It's all in ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok
> > >
> > > quit amarok, remove ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/collection.db*
> > > ?
> > >
> > > -- Rex
> > >

> > Tried that - all came back.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Chris
> > Registerd Linux user number 448639
> >
> Whenever I move music into or out of the directory that Amarok is
> watching, "Magic" happens and Amarok deletes entries for files that
> have been deleted and adds entries for file that just appear.
>
> Is this not working for you?  'Cause it's supposed to.
>
> Sean

Sean -

	Yes, that does work however, somewhere, someplace, it still
pull all the music files into one album-listing. No matter what I try -
I can't get it to see the files in the respective album names and
listed appropriate.

	I almost have to assume that Amork wrote the info to the
id-tags - sound plausible?

	If so - I suppose I have a bit of work picking through each
song and re-editing it.

... Say it ain't so!