"error unmounting /mnt/source" while installing F8

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:24:56 UTC 2007

Trying to run the setup process again, I did not see this bug (although
I'm fairly sure I followed the same steps)

However, there are still lots of bugs in the GUI version of Anaconda -
if/when you start choosing packages to be installed, don't press the
space bar to [un]mark a selection - that seems to cause an exception
whenever I do it.

I ended up using the text-mode install. Although it gave me less info in
places, it gave me some extra options for network setup and didn't crash
even once.