upgrading from F7 to F8

Lou Spironello lspironello at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:50:42 UTC 2007

Hey Tim:

I forgot to mention that I was doing a hard disk install from the DVD iso
image because I don't have a DVD burner.  :-(  The machine I have is only a
1.6GZ box.  Slow by today's standards.

The Check Dependencies procedure seems to pause for a long time at the 25%
mark and about the 50% mark.  between 25%-50% there seemed to be a
noticeable progression of the status bar.

Regards,
Lou