Drag n drop no longer working in Firefox bookmark organizer

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Sat Nov 10 14:02:30 UTC 2007

The firefox bookmark organizer in Fedora 8, does not let you drag and
drop bookmarks/folders anymore for some reason.  I'm not sure if this is
a bug in firefox or if it is caused by one of the extensions that I have
installed, however if I start firefox up in Fedora 7 with the same
config files, bookmarks drag and drop fine in the bookmark organizer.

Mind you, I am using a custom rebuild of Firefox in Fedora 7 versus the
stock Fedora firefox in F8, although I'd be surprised if that matters.

Another person was able to reproduce this on IRC, and so I thought I
would post here to see if anyone else can reproduce it.  If others can
reproduce it, and I can weed out an extension as being the cause, I'll
file a bugzilla for it.  Nothing conclusive yet however.

--
Mike A. Harris

Come and join us on the #fedora8 IRC help forum on irc.freenode.net