OT Fedora - Red Hat Legacy files

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Mon Nov 12 15:34:18 UTC 2007

	-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Kelly [mailto:akelly at corisweb.org]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 2:04 AM
To: tim at tmpco.com; For users of Fedora
Subject: RE: Fedora lifetime and stability

On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 20:44 -0800, Timothy Payne wrote:
> Red Hat lives forever!  I'm setting up a text only V 7.3 for my 2nd
graders
> class.  I found a site that still has updates with apt.  On Tue. a bunch
of
> 2nd graders will think it must be an old broken Mac.

Would you please share that URL with the list.
Thanks.

Andy

Sorry I forgot this info: http://redhat.irlp.net/  You will find files for
Red Hat 7.3 and 9.

OT:
Late in last school year some people took all the computers (windows) for
700 students.  So I thought of Red Hat, but thinking not a chance I called
Apple, as just a school parent my wish was that microsoft not be upset as
they are only 10 miles away but Apple found that very funny.  If by magic
over the summer the school got full of Macs and banners for a cell phone
company.  Now one Linux box.  Linux computer club next?