FC8 - 1st boot stuck on swap

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:29:53 UTC 2007

On 13/11/2007, Erich Zigler <ezigler at gmail.com> wrote:
> >     Some more information might help. How much RAM do you have? How big
> > is /dev/sdc2? I ask because both F7 and F8 have booted here without a
> > swap partition being set up right because I have 1 gig of RAM.
>
> Just because you have 1 gig of RAM does not mean you can go without swap.
In my case, ram has nothing to do with the problem. Apparently,
because I have a hard drive dedicated to FreeBSD I will not be able to
boot. This was mentioned on the devel list.

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.