dosemu 64-bit compile? - SOLVED

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 13 22:52:54 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:13:25 +0900
John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Is freedos or drdos in xen or kvm an option? I expect they should work.

Those options could quite possibly work and I may look into that in the
future.  I'm mostly interested in getting dosemu running efficiently at the
moment, though, partly in an effort to learn more about compiling rpms.

I have a couple of other programs that I want to try to make work as an rpm as
well, so I will likely have other questions about this process.  Never really
looked at doing this sort of thing before, mostly because I didn't have any
requirements to do so I suppose.

Thanks for the suggestion.