K3B : problem with FLAC audio files

Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Wed Nov 14 11:28:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

When I try to drop a FLAC audio file on a audio-cd project of K3B, K3B exits
immediately. I get this problem with the last version of K3B on both F7 and
F8(fresh installed). I installed the "k3b-nonfree" package from livna.

It used to work with older versions of k3b on F7.

Where should I file this bug: fedora (=main package) or livna (=non-free
addons)?

              Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd