fedora 8 boot up time

Jose Celestino japc at co.sapo.pt
Wed Nov 14 20:45:56 UTC 2007

Words by Rohan Kulkarni [Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 08:42:32PM +0530]:
> Hello,
>          I just installed fedora 8.I checked the boot up time.It came
> to 92 seconds.I then removed some of the services and the boot up time
> came down to 50 seconds.But still this is a long time.How can I
> further reduce the boot up time?

Remove more services?

Reboot less often (ok, this won't reduce the time of a single boot but
will reduce the overall time you spend waiting for it to boot up)?

--
Jose Celestino
http://www.msversus.org/     ; http://techp.org/petition/show/1