Any idea when blam is going to be updated?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Nov 14 21:11:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 15:51 +0200, Pasha R wrote:
> Blam package does not allow update of firefox and other packages that
> depend on it. Any idea when blam will be updated too?

I built 1.8.3-10.fc8 yesterday evening; and the Bodhi update for it is
currently in the "Pending" status. From here, it's up to the
release-engineering team to sign it and push it to the repository.

However, my understanding is that they are awaiting other packages to
also be rebuilt. Then all of these updates will be pushed together.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479