looking for suggestions - radeon display bad

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Nov 15 02:39:43 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> Obviously not having the source, neither fedora nor xorg are going to
> distribute the binary version of fglrx (ATI).
>
> FWIW, it does work much better than the xorg 'radeon'
>
> I used livna's install
>
> Craig

It appears that either the ATI installer or the livna version work for
my system. Attached is the output of a failed livna binary.
I had to revert to radeon again but only edited the diver and kept the
generated configuration for the fglrx attempt.

Jim

--
I've looked at the listing, and it's right!
		-- Joel Halpern