Printer LaserJet 1320

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:46:25 UTC 2007

Hi there,

My printer is using the default ppd file included in foomatic. Every
time I send a printing job to the printer, it is not immediately
printed. The green light keep flashing for a few minutes and then turn
yellow. (and only then can I manually press the green button to finish
the printing job; this is a bug and has been discussed in many places).

However, what i am going to report here is the few minutes'
flashing. This happens with evince but not with Firefox. May I ask if
anyone has seen a similar problem and if you have a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .:  [ GPG Key: 9283AA3F ]  :.

          Use the best OS -- http://www.fedoraproject.org/