Thunderbird

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Nov 15 23:48:23 UTC 2007

    I have had this problem before but forget how to fix it. I have been
changing setup things for 2 days and it stays the same. One day when I
looked at Thunderbird instead of the usual each item under Inbox and
even Inbox is trying to show EVERY message rather than just the last 5
or so. You can't read a message on Thunderbird. It has to be double
clicked and read off the main Thunderbird.

    There must be a simple way to fix this but it is just not there. Any
help will be much appreciated :-)

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI