Emacs / KDE bug?

Stephen Croll scroll at airmail.net
Mon Nov 19 00:53:23 UTC 2007

Dean S. Messing wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is Emacs or KDE.  When I maximise Emacs (say)
> vertically with a middle mouse click on the middle top-right
> "maximise" button in the Emacs title bar, the window maximises
> vertically just fine.  But another click doesn't restore it's size.
> Same for horizontal and full maximisation.

I see the same problem with Emacs and KDE.  System info:

    pika.localdomain:~ 0:3> cat /etc/issue
    Fedora release 7 (Moonshine)
    Kernel \r on an \m

    pika.localdomain:~ 0:1> uname -a
    Linux pika.localdomain 2.6.23.1-21.fc7 #1 SMP Thu Nov 1 20:28:15 EDT
    2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    pika.localdomain:~ 0:2> rpm -qa 'emacs*'
    emacs-el-22.1-5.fc7
    emacs-22.1-5.fc7
    emacs-muse-el-3.11-1.fc7
    emacs-common-muse-3.11-1.fc7
    emacs-muse-3.11-1.fc7
    emacs-common-22.1-5.fc7

So far, I haven't seen maximize issues with any application other than
Emacs.
--
Steve Croll