Automatic login

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Nov 19 20:32:58 UTC 2007

Michael Eager wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>
>>    I know what happened and why. I changed my password from one very
>> easy to one VERY hard and have not had any trouble since. I suggest
>> you never use your last name as a password :-)
>
> If I recall correctly, the other common choice is to use your
> girlfriends name.  But then you need to include a hello to her
> in your signature line.  :-)

    I learned from Google that you want a password that is hard to
guess. I was trying to get a password Google would accept. It finally
worked when I used one with capital and lower case letters and a number!
It was I think Enot8Rm. This was a lot better as a password than larsen :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User