Question about iptables-ipv6

Iwao Shikase ishikase at miraclelinux.com
Tue Nov 20 13:58:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am Iwao Shikase.
Can I ask you about iptables-ipv6 ? If I can please help me to
catch which version of optables-ipv6 would start to support REJECT action.
Or please let me know I should which mailing list to ask.

I used iptables-ipv6-1.2.11-3.1.RHEL4 now. But it does not include
/lib64/iptables/libip6t_REJECT.so
So I can not define ip6tables as follows:
[root at amakuma ~]# ip6tables -A INPUT -s 2001:200:12f::176/64 -j REJECT
ip6tables v1.2.11: Couldn't load target
`REJECT':/lib64/iptables/libip6t_REJECT.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

Try `ip6tables -h' or 'ip6tables --help' for more information.
[root at amakuma ~]#

I guess there are the version of iptables-ipv6 which start to include
/lib64/iptables/libip6t_REJECT.so
Please let me know the information about iptables-ipv6 and show me
which version of iptables-ipv6 start to support REJECT action.

Thank you very much,
Iwao Shikase
ishikase at miraclelinux.com