Audacity 1.3.4-beta for testers

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 18:15:21 UTC 2007

stan wrote:
> Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> The source of these packages can be found in Fedora Package CVS, of
>> course, albeit in a separate devel branch. A README file in the
>> rpms/audacity directory contains a few notes about that branch:
>> http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/audacity/README?rev=1.7&view=markup
>>
>> [snip]
I tried checking out the cvs after looking at the above link, but I
couldn't figure it out.
Here is the command I tried, but I am using the wrong directory as I get
an error.

 cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvsroot/audacity-1_3_4-test
checkout -r audacity-1_3_4-0_2_beta_fc9 audacity

/cvsroot/audacity-1_3_4-test: no such repository

Can you provide the correct command?  I am trying to check out the CVS
version that uses only alsa.

Thanks.