Update to mutt-1.5.17-1.fc7 broke my mutt (setting From:)

Tom Chiverton fed at falkensweb.com
Tue Nov 20 19:21:41 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 19:04:04 Tom Chiverton wrote:
> So what's changed ? Do I just need to set some option somewhere ?

Just to confirm, downgrading to mutt-1.5.14-3.fc7.x86_64 (with --oldpackage,
having --force'd the removal of 'urlview') has fixed the problem.
rpm moaned about creating Muttrc and Muttrc.rpmnew, but the diff of the two
doesn't indicate anything that looks like it should cause this.

--
Tom
"Too sleep, perchance to dream" - Shakesphere