Fonts (Firefox/Windows & Firefox/Linux)

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 00:32:56 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007 08:21:24 pm Todd Zullinger wrote:
> I had tweaked the defaults, but I don't that affected much on that
> page.  Here's a shot with the default firefox config:
>
> http://tmz.fedorapeople.org/codinghorror-linux-defaults.png

The look nice (better than mine) but the fonts on your previous screenshot
look better!  Please send me a screenshot of your firefox font settings. I
will really appreciate it!

> Hopefully that will work for you.  If not, I can gather the current
> font settings from Gnome for you later tonight or tomorrow.

The symlink (no bitmap) didn't work. I still get the same behaviour, even
while setting the default font values back in Firefox. Yes, please send me
the info when you can. Thank you so much!

I've been dealing with these font issues for days now :(  and I thought the
freetype-freeworld package was the panacea (having the bytecode interpreter
enabled) but I see there are more things to consider...

Thanks again.

Jorge