Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Nov 25 00:00:35 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 14:25 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Todd Zullinger wrote:
> >> Yes, I suppose expecting someone from Red Hat to respond on the
> >> fedora list is too much to ask.  But I think that makes the point
> >> about how much they use it - or care about it.
> >
> > Yes, someone at Red Hat should be paid to monitor every thread here to
> > ensure that important questions about their motivation and commitment
> > are answered quickly.
>
> The fact that they don't provides that answer more clearly than anything
> else could.
----
Recognize that someone with a redhat address is clearly not going to
speak with authority for Red Hat, Inc.

There are some people with redhat.com mail addresses...including some
who are participants of this thread.

Seriously though, you've been using Red Hat/Fedora long enough to know
the strengths and weaknesses of both their EL and community driven
products so do you really expect to be told something you don't already
know?

Craig