net-pf-10

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 08:23:50 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 00:58 -0800, Tod Merley wrote:
> Typing "ipv" in the search
> window should yield a "network.dns.disableIPv6" which is set to
> "false" and by setting to "true" will disable IPv6 DNS queries.
> 3. You can edit out the modem's DNS server in /etc/resolv.conf and
> assuming you have another accessable server there browsing will be
> fine until resolv.conf is edited - likely by your
> DHCP client sometime in the future.
Tod, since you have knowledge of such things, when I did as you
suggested above I also got this:
network.dns.ipv4OnlyDomains - default - string  -.doubleclick.net
I'm not sure I like seeing doubleclick anything within my browser.
What's with that, am I being tracked?? May I kill it or edit it? Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar