a paper I can't find...

Mike Chalmers mikechalmers70 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:27:33 UTC 2007

Years ago there was this paper written by a man who lost his job
because he wrote the paper. The paper was an uproar in the Linux
community. I cannot remember but I think that the paper was about why
Microsoft is wrong, among other things concerning Microsoft.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this paper please, it is pretty
important that I find it? I know this is the Fedora list, but I don't
know where else to post on it where I can get a good response.

Best Regards,
Mike