PROJECT BLACKHAT

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Mon Nov 26 11:54:35 UTC 2007

At 02:29 AM 11/26/2007, Frank Cox wrote:

<FC>>>>>Accordingly, Gene Heskett's response was completely appropriate in
this particular instance.<<<<<

Yeah, maybe.

I have a colleague who is highly intelligent but couldn't find a coherent
sentence with a flashlight and a bloodhound.  He happens to suffer from ADD
and dyslexia.  Load him down with meds and all his creativity goes right
out the window.

Anyway, as someone else here said, the purpose is to communicate.  I was
able to understand Patrick's message perfectly.