PROJECT BLACKHAT

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 26 15:28:00 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 13:18 +0000, Rudolf Kastl wrote:
> too the poor guy complaiing about german amiga freaks: just learn
> german if you think the effort a hobby developer does to even document
> his code in a not that good english, that even you can understand it
> halfway annoys you.

We asked the German language teacher to translate some of their
writings, it was almost untranslatable.  i.e. It was just incoherent,
and that was in their own language.  Just as nonsensical, and amusing,
as an eight year old trying to explain how a television set works.

The point I was making was when making some sort of announcement, you
have to make it understandable.  The original posting was NOT.  With all
due respect to someone claiming that they could understand it, it's
meaning is not clear, at all.  You have to GUESS at what it means to
say.  Sure, you can probably figure out some of it with 80% accuracy,
but other parts of it were just plain incoherent.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.