Need Help with open office font

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 27 04:31:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:57:41 -0600
Art Giles <ag at northlc.com> wrote:

>  The only thing  wrong is that I can  not
> read  the print  as it is   like  mouse  tracks.  It needs to  be  in
> about 10
> font to read. Is there any way to do this?

The font size in the OpenOffice help window is determined by the current zoom
factor for a HTML document.  Why that is, I have no idea.  I guess someone
thought that was a handy place to get a value from.

File - New - HTML Document - View - Zoom

Pick your preferred size under "Zoom factor."

Hit OK.

Art, you did better with your subject line this time.  At least, it's related to
the actual subject of your message, so you seem to have that figured out.

However, you should reply to my post rather than entering a new message if you
have a follow-up question.  That way your message gets threaded properly in the
mailing list.  "Threading" is what we call the way that messages get organized
by who replied to what message -- it makes things a lot easier to keep track of
when all related messages are kept together in a thread.  Please try this also
in the future, and pretty soon you will be an old hand at sending messages to
mailing lists.