F8 ETA?

Claude Jones cjones at levitjames.com
Thu Nov 1 04:40:07 UTC 2007

On Wed October 31 2007, David Boles wrote:
> I think that you are going to like Fedora 8.

got T3 up on a testbed today -- it does have a new sheen to it
didn't get to do much - only thing I didn't like was the automatic updates
thing - I tried to bring Pirut up to start customizing as soon as it came up,
and it clashed with the instance of the package manager already running to
check for updates - it's a small thing, probably easily configured to taste

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA