Stuff

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Nov 2 18:51:11 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
>    The update for Open Office arrived here and I tried to print in
> landscape mode and it worked just fine on F7.
>
>    The Fedora web page in Red Hat says F8 will be available in 7 days.
> So get ready. My DSL Internet is so slow I may buy a DVD from CheapBytes.

You know, I really /hate/ to be a troll, but WTF is the meaning of this
post?  Are you having a problem?  Or is this an update to a problem?  Or
are you just wasting precious bits?  I mean there's only so many 0s and
1s to go around you know.

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support