selinux alerts delivered to non-root users

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 6 02:09:12 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 12:42 -1000, Dave Burns wrote:
> Is there a way to turn off the GUI selinux alert/setroubleshoot icons
> etc. for particular users?

Get them to edit their personal "sessions" preferences, unticking the
SELinux trouble shooter in the list of "startup programs".

There's other things they can disable from there, if they don't need
them, to make their logon a bit quicker to finish, amongst other
tweaking possibilities it provides.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.