Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Nov 6 18:36:06 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 09:48 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> And Fedora 8 will be installed and used on my system in bout 1.5 hours
> after I install it, starting in bout 30 seconds :P

Fedora 8 now installed and running flawlessly as I type this.  Only
thing during the install was, it *seemed* to be a lot slower than it
used to be than a few versions ago.  I am pretty sure it took about 1.5
hours or so to do the install, but other than that it went OK.

On a side note, sure would like to see a very more simple, short version
of release notes during the install, as between fighting to view it, and
the packages being installed, slows it down, or it seems to anyway.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best lil town on Earth!"