smoltSendProfile doesn't for F7 right now!

Mike C mike.cohler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:20:28 UTC 2007

Mike C <mike.cohler <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Has anyone managed to get smoltSendProfile to send the data recently?

I have discovered that at home smoltSendProfile does work but in my office
it does not!  It must therefore be the institution firewall blocking
the outgoing call.

I get:
Send this information to the Smolt server? (y/n) y
Error contacting Server: [Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
Could not send - Exiting

Does anyone know which ports smolt uses to send the data?

Thanks
Mike