Firefox home url!

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Tue Nov 6 21:33:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 21:44 -0700, Dean S. Messing wrote:
> Morgan Read wrote:
> : Can anyone tell me why it is imposible to set
> : file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html as my Home Page in FF2 on f7?
>
> I had the same problem.  After futzing around, I discovered
> that it would accept /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html  (w/o the file://).
>
> It now starts with the desired home page.
Thanks Dean
That's sorted it.

I see someone else has sorted your question below.

Thanks again,
M.

--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora: Freedom Forever!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview

"By choosing not to ship any proprietary or binary drivers, Fedora does
differ from other distributions. ..."
Quote: Max Spevik
       http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/17/177220

RMS on fedora: