f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 15:00:49 UTC 2007

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>

In a previous post you said network starts at rl 3
and NM at run level 5.
True but if you use NM you should not have network running..
NM is designed by gnome.org to  run in gnome. With some KDE support.
The OP commented that his connection was severed when he went to rl 3.
That  is what will happen if you connect using NM at rl 5.

I'll bite. what front end to NM runs at rl 3. I went back and it was not
in your earlier post.

Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net